Here are answers to your most frequently asked questions.
- How do I make an appointment?
- Call us! 310-450-2191, ext. 250 or 251. Our Call Center is open: Mon.-Fri., 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and Sat., 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Westside Family Health's Center's Patient Portal enables you to schedule appointments, get appointment reminders and change certain personal information. Click here to log in to your account. If you would like to set-up your Patient Portal account, click here.
- Are same day appointments available?
- Same day appointments are available.
- Do you have evening or weekend appointments?
- Westside Family Health Center offers extended hours and is open Saturdays for your convenience at two locations.
Westside Family Health Center-Santa Monica
1711 Ocean Park Boulevard, Santa Monica 90405
Hours of Operation:
Monday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday" 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Westside Family Health Center-West Los Angeles
11101 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90034
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Is Westside Family Health Center open on holidays?
- WFHC-Santa Monica and WFHC-West LA are open on certain holidays including Martin Luther King Day (January), President’s Day (February), Columbus Day (October) and Veterans Day (November). Please refer to our Calendar for more information.
- How do I get to Westside Family Health Center?
- What services and programs do you offer?
- View our Services page for a listing and descriptions.
- Do you provide dental or mental services?
- No, but we have agreements with other agencies and can refer you during your medical appointment.
- Are you a free clinic?
- No. Westside Family Health Center is not a free clinic. Westside Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), which means we meet numerous federal requirements including, but not limited to: 51% of our governing board are patients or parents of patients; we provide services to all patients regardless of their inability to pay. We offer a sliding fee scale.
- What is a sliding fee scale?
- A sliding fee scale is based on your income and your inability to pay the full fee.
- Are your clinicians licensed?
- Yes. Our medical staff is fully credentialed by the State of California.
- How can I pay for my care?
- We accept cash, credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express), debit cards and checks. For patients required to pay a partial fee, all charges are collected at the end of your visit.
- I do not have health insurance. Can I still receive services at Westside Family Health Center?
- Yes. At WFHC we believe lack of health insurance should not be a barrier to health care.
- How can I receive a copy of my medical records?
- You will need to sign a release form before records can be released. Please call 310-450-2191 for additional information. You may also download the Medical Record Information Release/Request form here (Medical Record Information Release/Request (PDF).
- How do I find out about my lab work?
- Our medical staff will discuss how you wish to be contacted, either by mail or with a phone call. You may also view your lab results through WFHC’s Patient Portal. To access or sign up for the Patient Portal, click here .
- How can I cancel an appointment?
- We understand emergencies arise. We would appreciate 24 hours notice if you must cancel an appointment. We will gladly reschedule your appointment. Please call 310-450-2191, ext. 250 or you may cancel or reschedule your appointment through WFHC’s Patient Portal. To access or sign up for the Patient Portal, click here.
- How can I donate to Westside Family Health Center?
- There are many ways to donate to WFHC, and every little bit helps a family in need. We accept cash, credit cards and checks. You can dedicate your gift to someone as a tribute. You can leave money to WFHC in your will or give a small amount monthly. You can also give every time you shop at Ralphs, Food4Less or AmazonSmile. For details on how to support WFHC click here.