Call to schedule. (310) 450-4773
As a part of the City of Santa Monica's Commission on the Status of Women's Women's History Month, this Lunch & Learn will feature Dr. Sheryl Ross and cover the topic of "What's Up with My Hormones (and Women's Health)?" discussing women's hormones from puberty to menopause and everything in between and the state of women's health care. The L&L will be held from 12:00pm-2:00pm in the Thelma Terry Room, Virginia Avenue Park, 2200 Virginia Ave, Santa Monica. A light lunch will be served.
5% of revenue from these Whole Foods stores will benefit WFHC:
- 5th and Wilshire | 500 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Montana Ave | 1425 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403
- 23rd and Wilshire | 2201 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90403
- Brentwood | 11737 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Westwood | 1050 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024
3rd Annual I HEART WFHC" Fundraiser from 7-11 p.m. at The Mark for Events, 9320 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles. Enjoy food, drink, dancing, a prize drawing and more, while giving back to WFHC. Tickets and sponsorships available.
Free classes to help people learn skills to better manage their diabetes.